Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!! I hope all of you had a wonderful and blessed Holiday Season! I am so excited about this New Year we have just entered! I love this time of year! It's a great time to evaluate our lives and get our priorities in line. It's a fresh start!But, I'm so thankful that we don't have to wait until a new year for a fresh start, God's grace and mercy is new every morning!! Every morning is a new day in Him!
When I think back to 2008 I am amazed at how awesome God is.... this has been one of the hardest years that my family and I have faced, yet through it all, our faith is strong....because we find our strength in God alone. He IS our strength,our shield, our portion, our deliverer and He is a good God.
I recently discovered another song by Kari Jobe and Gateway worship that truly touches my soul. It's called "You Are Good". I hope it ministers to you like it has to me! (don't forget to pause our playlist on the side so that you can hear the song)

I pray blessings over you and your family in this New Year! May "Things Come In Line In 2009" for you!
~Adoring Him,
AMY

1 comment:

Ronda Simpson said...

Wow! That is such a beautiful song!