Sunday, November 2, 2008

Revelation Song

I have adored this song for awhile now, but we sang it for the first time in our service this morning....wow! This song is so anointed! God's presence was very evident. I thought I'd share this video of one of my favorite worshippers, Kari Jobe, singing this amazing song...enjoy! (don't forget to pause our playlist before playing the video)

We serve an awesome God! He alone is worthy to be praised and exalted! As we exalt Him in our lives, all the struggles and situations of this world become smaller...like the old hymn says, "turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face, and the things of earth will grow strangly dim in the light of His glory and grace."
I encourage you to spend time daily in His presence... keep your eyes on Him and allow His presence be evident in your life this week!
Blessings!
~AMY

No comments: